Sweeping machine FKM/GKM-BH
Sweeping machines FKM/GKM-BH with collection bunker Road sweeper
FKM/GKM-BH – sweeping machine made to clean warehouses, roads or sites. Sweeper running by hydraulic motor, whose optimal oil flow – 25 l/min. Due to unique design, sweeper could be mounted either at the front (GKM), either at the back of the tractor (FKM). Moreover, it fits for most tractors with 3 points or triangle bracket.
Customers could select FKM/GKM between widths 1,6 to 2,6 m. Also could order additional functions – hydraulic angling and collecting box emptying mechanism, or accessories – water system, side brush. By customers request, we will include composite segment brush (50% wire, 50% plastic).
PADAGAS recommends FKM/GKM, especially for low power tractors.
The basic model of the sweeping machine FKM/GKM comes with box, plastic rings, without hydraulic angling and water system. Sweeping machines FKM/GKM-BH with collection bunker for dust.
Sweeping machine BS benefits
- Professional design. Padagas Bucket sweeper produced to make the job more efficient. Adjustable arms to adjust the height of the sweeper off the ground and a motor guard which prevents damage to the Roller Stator motor.
- Powerful sweeper. High torque motor for more power in the bucket brush, so powerful hydraulic engine for long life.
- High-quality parts. Most importantly is that all parts used in Padagas sweepers are from well-known brands.
- Easy Maintainance. The sweeping brushes are easy to change. Order extra brushes directly from us. Sweeping machines FKM/GKM-BH with collection bunker for dust.
If you are interested to sell our products in your regions, just contact us directly. BECOME A DEALER
- Water system with one water tank.
- Combined cleaning brush (50% wire / 50% PPN rings)
- 3 point bracket (front or back mounted)
- triangle bracket (front or back mounted)
|Total width, mm||1600||1800||2100||2600|
|Working width, mm||1300||1500||1800||2300|
|Weight with bracket, kg||186||200||220||250|
|Brush ring diameter, mm||520|
|Drive||1 Oil motor|
|Oil pressure min/recomended/max, bar||120/140/175|
|Oil flow min/recomended/max, l/min||25/30/60|