Sweeping machine MK III Push Broom
Push brooms are used to clean debris from roads, squares, parking places and other hard streets and sidewalks.
Saves Time — Simple, Efficient & Effective!
- Creates virtually no dust compared to rotary brushes
- Maintenance free – no moving parts, chains, belts or motors to breakdown or replace
- Very effective in grainstores with undulating surfaces and won’t damage wood floors and slats
- Versatile – Can be used for clearing, water, snow, gravel, muck and slurry, mud and general debris
- Creates a ‘squeegee’ type action on wet surfaces for effective sweeping
- Welded bristle supports every 300mm for strength and durability
- Fitted with 11 rows of bristles as standard for maximum sweeping power in demanding applications
- Integral parking stand for easy mounting and de-mounting
- Fork mounted with securing pins
- Wide range of mounting options to fit forklift truck tines and most popular makes of telehandlers and tractor front end loaders A choice of hitch options.
- Forklift bracket
- Side brushes
|TECHNICAL DATA||MK III-150||MK III-180||MK III-220||MK III-245|
|Total width, mm||1540||1840||2240||249|
|Working width, mm||1500||1800||2200||2450|
|Weight without bracket, kg||134||159||192||213|