Sweeping machine FOX-H BH
Universal sweeper FOX-H BH (with hydraulic box) is suitable for cleaning and sweeping of squares, roads and warehouses. The broom is running one hydraulic engine. The machine has a replaceable suspension system, thus the FOX-H BH sweeper can have easily adaptable wheel loaders, forklift loaders or front loaders. The broom diameter is 600 mm and consists of Beeline PPN sweeping rings. Universal sweeper FOX-H BH – brush for tractors and loaders.
Sweeping machine FOX-H BH can be used with a hydraulically lowered dust collector or with a raised dust collector.
In addition, you could order combined (50% wire, 50% PPN) sweeping rings, water system – 1 or 2 tanks (200 l each) if you need.
Standard FOX-H model comes with mechanical turning and screws adjustable castors. Universal sweeper FOX-H – road sweeper for tractors and loaders.
Sweeping machine FOX-H BH benefits
- Professional design. Padagas Bucket sweeper produced to make the job more efficient. Adjustable arms to adjust the height of the sweeper off the ground and a motor guard which prevents damage to the Roller Stator motor.
- Powerful sweeper. High torque motor for more power in the bucket brush, so powerful hydraulic engine for long life.
- High-quality parts. Most importantly is that all parts used in Padagas sweepers are from well known brands.
- Easy Maintenance. The sweeping brushes are easy to change. Order extra brushes directly from us.
- 2in1 sweeper. Double sweeping opportunity. You can use this sweeping machine in two ways – with closed dust collector or with opened dust collector. Universal sweeper FOX-H – brush for tractors and loaders.
- Hydraulic angling
- Water system
- Side brush
- Frontloader (Euro)
- Telescopic loader
- Mini loader
- Forklift loader
|TECHNICAL DATA||FOX-H 150BH||FOX-H 200BH||FOX-H 230BH||FOX-H 250BH|
|Total width, mm||1753||2253||2563||2793|
|Working width, mm||1428||1928||2238||2445|
|Weight with bracket, kg||328||380||407||430|
|Brush ring diameter, mm||600|
|Drive||1 Oil motor|
|Oil pressure min/recomended/max, bar||120/140/175|
|Oil flow min/recomended/max, l/min||25/30/60|